Thursday, November 1, 2007






Oct 3
Nothing new really...
Well let’s see...we had sports day and it was crazy. We played soccer and baseball and it was weird - there were spider webs in the air, floating everywhere. They have a name for it - it’s like great-grandmother summer. It’s like the gray hair, but it means like the summer is getting old. It's weird. In the area there are 4 baptismal commitments with 2 companionships here. We have one of them - close to having 2, but not yet. My companion is dying soon (ending his mission). In 2 weeks, about 14 days, he will be on a plane to the USA. He is starting to show trunkiness...not a bad thing to see, but it's funny. Oh and Petro/Peter asked me to baptism him! Other then that we are losing the couple missionaries, the Anderson's, but we are gaining the Lees for a few months, and the Higgles for I don't know how long. And we are getting 2 new missionaries out here to replace one of the sisters and my companion. I hear rumors of who, but I don't know and to me it is all the same. It does not matter who it is. It will be a hard working missionary and that's all that matters. So not much new this week. I might try to send a photo or 2 soon, so lookout, it might be coming.
Love, Elder Hokanson

No comments: