Thursday, November 1, 2007


Aug 29
Well to start off not too much going on right now. We might not have a baptism on Sunday - we need to ask the girl what she wants. We wont be able to announce the baptism till Saturday/Sunday when she is interviewed and that will be Saturday and her date is set for Sunday. We will see what she wants. I might get transferred next week. I hope I stay here with my companion a 3rd transfer. I am crossing my fingers. Brovary is on fire right now. Other then that we have one young man that wants to be baptized but his mom said only when he is 18. But we have really good feelings about her and she is friends with a member and we are going to plan to have the member in her house for every lesson. We think she could accept the gospel in a matter of 2-3 months, maybe faster. We have other people we are working with that could have dates in a matter of weeks. Food news - the member that is cooking for us here makes dang good food and I am expanding in my cooking abilities. I even surprise myself with what I can bust out with using what’s available to me at the time. Man, and its sad to say but I very much enjoy a drink called kvass. It’s a fermented bread drink. Don’t worry, it is not breaking the Word of Wisdom. There is almost never alcohol in it and if there is it’s almost never more then 00.5%. I am told its not breaking the WOW. Some of its good and some of it is crappy, but I am learning how to make it, so don’t worry, you will all have a chance to try the smachno (tasty) drink. A member made me 10 liters of kvass. It’s not bad. But not much more is going on right now and I am out of time. I love you all and will catch you next week!

No comments: