Thursday, November 1, 2007

July 18
Well let’s see I am happy! Our newest investigator has read the BoM once before our 2nd meeting and started again. She is golden! But it sucks right now, almost all the members that are cool and the investigators are down at the Black Sea for vacation for like 2 weeks.Health topic - I tweaked my back working out one day and what it is doing is my muscles in my back in my mid upper right side under my shoulder blade are tense and causing my bones to move in a not so normal way sometimes over nerves causing pain, but I am taking meds and working out in such a way to make it better. It should be getting better in the next week or so, I just cant sit or lay in the same position for too long without it hurting, but I am taking 2400mg of painkillers that Sister Miller our med sestra (sister) said to take. It’s been like that for 2 weeks – you know me and not going to the doctor. I should be slapped I know. Other then that nothing is going on. One of the members came back from the USA and she is cool. She feeds us and lets us use her washer for our socks and stuff she is endowed so its mozhna –that means allowed. Mozhna does not have a direct translation. Heather knows, its same in Russian, but anyhow, I will talk next week! Bye everyone!

No comments: