Thursday, November 1, 2007

May 23
Ok, it’s REALLY REALLY hot and humid. I sweat all day long and I only have long shirts and wool pants…wow! I step out of the shower I get my clothes on then about 10-20 mins I am getting sweaty and it stays all day long.So yes, the THREESOME its cool. I like my new companion, McGary.I went on exchanges and almost died from the heat of their apartment. I thought mine was hot, but wow, I was wrong and they did not have a fan! At least we do and I love my apartment. It has everything I could ever want next to AC but to bad. Oh and while I was on exchanges almost got attacked by a few drunk men they grabbed me and stuff but I was sober for one and stronger then them and got away and then briskly walked away, so its cool don’t worry about me.I am getting MINI TRANSFERED!!! I will be getting a new companion on the 1st I think. And I will be out of my wonderful apartment and somewhere else and I have no clue where. Could be anywhere but down south only Russian speakers go south. So I hope I get a cool companion.But anyhow I am happy here. I am just not too happy that I have to pack up my stuff again. I was hoping to serve in this area for 2 more transfers partly for the apartment and I love the members and we are just getting things rolling and I want to get to know my new comp here a lil more. If I go out west to like L'viv I will be really happy cuz I want to serve there and they have the best біблія shop ever (bible shop). Yeah, can’t think of anything else. I love you! Bye!

No comments: