Thursday, November 1, 2007

April 4, 2007
Let’s see…crazy things going on over here, but its all good. Well my companion’s name is Elder Newbold and he is awesome but he leaves the seat down. J I will live. I am eating well. The only things we cant eat here are fish and mushrooms, so I am ok. I get granola, yogurt, an orange, and some kind of juice every morning and pizza pockets every day thanks to our cook Natasha (that was once Heather’s companion), but she cant cook for us anymore for the time being due to some funny rules, but maybe she will soon again. And regarding my MTC injures I am fine, no more pain, I am all good. I have been for a while. Jet lag is all gone. I am staying busy or trying to. The language is hard. Most people speak Russian and I don’t know how things conjugate so I don’t know what they are saying most of the time unless its infinitive or nominative. I love when people speak Ukrainian! It sounds so cool and I understand a lil bit. Lol! I have birthday cards for gramie, mom, and Jesi, but they need to get sent and they are in Russian – lol - so have fun reading them! It will take about 10 days to get there as soon as I get stamps to send them off. If you send a package send some stamps so I can send stuff pouch back home. Otherwise I need international stamps to send stuff home. But other then that, check out the news for Ukraine, hint hint. I love it here, I really do. I love you all! I need to check a few things and email the mission Pres. Peace!

No comments: