Thursday, November 1, 2007

April 11, 2007
It has been crazy here in Kiev! I can tell you some things but hey, Ukraine is cool. Parliament fell and there have been demonstrations all over Kiev. We are not in danger from it though. We stay away from the areas where it’s crazy like Midon and stuff but yeah, its cool.
My foot is still hurting - the left heel is anyhow.
Pouch mail goes to Utah then gets mailed out from there so I need USA stamps to send them pouch. I kind of want to see that pic of me when I got here. Please forward the email to me so I can see.
I have been eating well but not as much as I had been back home or in the MTC so I lost like 5-6 kilos or about 11-13.2 pounds in the first 19 days here in Ukraine - crazy! I went on exchanges with the zone leader the other day. His apartment is so sweet! We have a nice one but he has a better bathroom and better flooring. I want his apartment but with a microwave added.
Here soon we are closing 10 areas in the mission and we are losing a lot of sisters. Apparently no sisters are going on missions. It will be very hard to pick up the slack when they are gone.
We have a baptism in like 13 days with Sasha. It will be cool - he is a great guy. You see him and he has his head down, seems quiet and shy, but he knows what’s going on. You ask him about what he just learned and he will comment. We ask him to read the BoM and he does. He comes to church, its great and whenever he comments about anything about the church he smiles. It’s really awesome. Other then that I still cant talk about some things yet, but who knows…could be any day to any month before I can talk about it - Cliffhanger! It’s Crazy!

No comments: