Thursday, November 1, 2007


July 4
They had a ground breaking for the Kiev temple. I did not go - Pres Davis found out about it 4 days in advance and we were busy it was really hush hush and they started working on it already though so its way cool. So many people don’t like the church here they kept it really hush hush.I thrashed my shoes I have 2 pairs left, one is thrashed on the inside and hurts my right foot real bad so I don’t ware them I crushed the sole in it. So it dips down half a inch on one side and my last pair is almost wore all the way down on the bottom and the thread is coming undone on them as well I will have a huge hole soon. My work shoes the SFC, the ones that I got from work, I crushed the sole going down stairs with them its crazy they make me walk weird so I cant wear them it would only hurt me to use them and the ones from missionary mall I like but the tread is worn down like crazy I don’t think its good for people 250 pounds to wear them all day long on cement its like sand paper on my shoes and I would like to buy them here they have a ECCO store here in Kiev and my shoes that I had forever the ones we got when we were in Utah like a year ago I tore the soles in half. lol My companion rocks! And we sent the pics from a members house taken with her camera its not mine or my comps camera and I got moms packages. I love them! Thanks so much! 2 things I don’t have are measuring spoons and multivitamins. I liked the ones I had got before they were the all day energy ones. I am out have been for a while I notice a huge difference when I take them from when I don’t. I feel way better when I take them. Its because they have a lot of v B12 in them and its what helps the body change carbs to energy and I eat tons of carbs.It just sucks that I have not got my pics on the computer yet I will get them put onto a DVD and maybe send a disk. Its not for sure they have a DVD burner here they are ghetto here. I need to find a place that can do it. I know I can do it in Kiev at a pc place, but I need to find a place to do it in Brovary. I will work on it soon I have it planned to check it out this week. I already have 10 DVD-RW to burn onto so I just need to find a place. Mom gave me stamps to so I can send it pouch but it might be a while before I get them done. At least I can get them out next week maybe.It’s really hard here. I know a ton of words and it’s so hard to form sentences but I try. I need to try harder and more often. It stinks cuz there are a ton of people that speak English - heck a few of are investigators speak English like champs, and some of our members and they only speak English. Sometimes I am dying with the language it’s so hard but I want to speak. Sometimes it just does not click in my head. I will talk next week. I’ve got some more stuff to do. I love you all!

No comments: