Thursday, November 1, 2007

May 30
Hello out there in the wonderful world of California! I am getting transferred - don’t know where. I am leaving my area on Friday morning I need to be at the office at 9am. I could have been sneaky and looked at the number list like my companion to see new comp/area but I thought I will not ask and will not look! But I really want to so bad! So yeah I am at this crappy Internet place today this computer is lame and slow and they don’t have AC like everywhere we go in Ukraine but whatever.So let’s see…Sasha is down to be baptized. He is coming to church and stayed the whole day. He got a job at the rynok (outdoor market), he has a tan, he is looking well, I am happy for him. Our other investigators are ok but we get dogged a lot - its lame. We had a nice lesson with a woman and her daughter yesterday but the daughter was in a trance watching TV, but the spirit was there the whole time we talked to the mom and she never once looked away from us. The area is picking up and I am packing up. Dang. It’s cool though. Nothing crazy happening nobody trying to grab/hit me so I am cool.I love you all! I hope you are reading the scriptures every day.

No comments: