Thursday, November 1, 2007

Aug 15
Well to start off I am doing ok I am sick with a sinus infection and I am on antibiotics. I feel like crap but other then that I am great. We have a baptism this week (Valya). She is doing well she just got a new job she will be able to get her kids back soon. She could not afford them before now she can. she is still having trials now but she is getting through them like a champ right now. Next cool investigator, Kolya, he is one sharp kid. 14 years old, has had 5 lessons from us & a member. One of his friend’s mom knows his family and she said that the family is not against the church or baptism and this young man said I WANT TO BE BAPTIZED IN THIS CHURCH so we will be meeting with his parents soon. One funny thing is in our English class there has been a “snake” (our slang for the girls who try to tempt the elders) and she is out to snag my companion. She does this weird thing with her eyes to him and says his name funny and calls him a bad boy. I have been doing some friendly harassing with my companion to get a laugh out of him, like doing the thing with my eyes and repeating to him things she says. It is kind of funny. Other then that, no new news. It’s been raining and I love the rain! I am off…talk to you next week.

No comments: