Thursday, November 1, 2007


April 26

Sorry this is a day late - Yeah I missed you guys too! Elder Holland came and spoke to use so our day was way cool but way different it was way, way, way cool though. The spirit was so strong and after, yeah, he punched me in the arm. :) He is like a big kid, but a prophet, seer, and revelator. Ok so yeah, the baptism did not happen due to the bishop not wanting it to go down, so we talked to the mish pres and he said wait a bit, cuz if the bishop does not want him to be baptized, we could still do it, but it’s the bishop that makes the call for the gift of the holy ghost, and if Sasha cant get that it would be really bad, so we are waiting it out and going to prove to the bishop that he is a worthy man and he wants to be baptized. Its not for us to say he cant if he is worthy. Not too much going - on same old stuff, so I will catch you later. But some things I cant get here are peanut butter and taco seasoning, but if I am lucky I can find ranch dressing. Its super hard to find though. Maple syrup can not be found so some missionaries have mapeline or something like that. Also no root beer here soda but some missionaries have root beer extract or something and just make it. I will try to make a list of stuff you cant get here if you want to know.I will catch you all later. The pic is of Nastya Burinchenko (Heather's friend) and I in the Mission Office.

No comments: