Thursday, November 1, 2007

Aug 1
Well let’s see the power went out here so all that I had down is gone and I have to start over, so yeah. My shoes - I got new ones. I had a large selection of one whole pair of shoes and it’s about half a centimeter to small so that’s ok for now. I can’t get into detail like I had due to the lack of time but whatever. The work is moving forward mainly with our current referrals. All of the investigators that were missionary -found don’t seem to go anywhere! We still have to try though. I went on exchanges with my ZL this week. He is a cool guy from Apple Valley, CA and he was in my last zone. Now he is my zone leader and I don’t want that calling or DL or even AP. I would rather be a normal missionary any day of the week. I am just happy that I am here. Our best investigator will be getting a interview next week for baptism! Man, this is bad I am almost out of time I need to do the pres email so I will talk next week!

No comments: