Thursday, November 1, 2007


March 28, 2007
Where to begin…its awesome here – I’m still a little jet lagged but I am ok. My feet hurt! We tract and contact for hours and hours each day, just sharing our message. It’s pretty cool.

Here's my first picture in Ukraine - me with President and Sister Davis.
Please have people email me before my prep day each week and not huge emails. Today is the 28 (I’m sure you know already.) I am told to only email my mom. Apparently you can still send dear elder letters. They go in the pouch to Ukraine, so every Monday I can pick them up in the office. Cool right? All my mail needs to get mailed to the mission office - you have that info right? I am told all mailed letters take about 10 days to get to the office and pouch takes a few weeks sometimes. All of the pouch letters get opened because people were breaking the rules so if you send it pouch it will be opened, but its all good.
Well we are in an area where we tract and contact all day and we have two progressing investigators and a few that could be we still stay pretty busy though. It’s day 7 and my feet hurt really bad! One is all red on the heel and the other has a cut on the top of my foot. The more I walk the more it hurts.
I just want to say I love you all and miss you very much and want to talk to you so send me a few emails! Now I only get 1 hour a week so don’t over do it! I love you! I will talk to you later! I miss you! I love you! Good-bye!

Ps… I met Sestra Nastya Burinchenko here and one of Heather's old native companions cooked for us she is kind of tall and Ukrainian and her name is Natasha! Ok, I am over on my time - I love you! Good-bye

No comments: