Thursday, November 1, 2007

Aug 8
Well not too much going down. Not bad news, but we pushed our baptism date back one week because a few members think she drinks, but we have been with her more often then them and she never smells of alcohol and we have never seen it, but we are working with her and she is still good to go so we are happy. About me - I still speak really, really bad. It takes me a while to get out what I want to say. My vocab is not very good, but what I know how to say I do all right. I was told by a native, an investigator even, that I spoke without an accent, so I am happy about that cuz I know people that speak better then me that been here over a year or more that can’t seem to even say the name ‘Jesus Christ’ correct. It’s not humble of me to bring it up, but it pumped me up a lil bit cuz I do work on proper pronunciation. Zone Conference went down. It was fun as usual. President Paul of the 70 was there. He is from Germany. It was really cool, good talks, and after the talks he randomly interviewed 6 elders/sisters from the zone conference and one of them was me. That was fun. I talked to Sister Davis, the President’s wife, about a lot of stuff and my shoes and I am wearing these shoes down fast too. Let’s see just how long they last. Anyways, not too much going on out here. It has been really hot and it just started raining today, really coming down. I love being in the rain, it’s very pleasing to me. Well, I love you all and I will catch you next week!

No comments: