Thursday, November 1, 2007

May 9
Well not too much is going down here but Cаша/Sasha has a new baptism date and it’s later this month. That’s really cool and we are working with another man, but he is slow moving. He has a testimony of Joseph smith but he does not understand what God is. We need to get him to understand that he has a body and he is not everywhere and nowhere. The missionaries met with him like 14 years ago and we are trying again now. I hope we can get him to gain a testimony in that. The candy her…oh dang…snickers, kit kats, all candy is better here, and the Juice/сік is the best. And yet again it will not work getting a photo on here at all. Man, next week I hope I can go to the other pc place again cuz its cheaper and it works with the usb without funky passwords that don’t work. So yeah, we have English tonight. I have blister after blister on my feet but I am ok. My time is up. I love you all! Talk to you later for sure.

May 2
It’s been cool out here its like way cold right now. It has been snowing. Weird! I mean when I got here it was nice not even cold and it snowed 2 days in a row now.I hope and pray for you guys back home and am happy to hear that thngs seem to be doing good but I think I am getting used to my new diet. Its not bad though. There has been some holidays out here so nobody is out on the streets. Its crazy - most days there are tons and then its like a ghost town and the city has 5,000,000 people living here so its really weird. This week not too much going on but I am staying with my 1st companion for next transfer so I am living in the same place. So yeah, my companion is right here next to me. No tags, no suits for a while, no ties and we are asked to not match, so one missionary is to have a colored shirt on. We can not contact and not tract and other stuff. So my language is hurting from it and our numbers are dropping each week, but we are trying and I feel bad cuz I hardly help and we don’t get much stuff done like we did my first week or 2 when it was still cool. I don’t feel great about this. Heather gets mentioned all the time - the elders all ask about that nice ring I have on every day and I say my wonderful girlfriend back home gave it to me. :) Its cool and I am a legend here now cuz I am the biggest elder in the mission! I saw my first companion from the MTC. He is back now. He was in the MTC for 16 weeks! Crazy! We are going to go hang out today and see some cool stuff in Kiev. I wish I had more time on the computer. On google earth go to 50.25.33. north and 30.24.50. east and you can see where I live! Don’t type it in like that but just look at the numbers and you can see my apartment. I am on the 10th floor. I wanted to send pics but this computer wont let me upload. Maybe next time. I will try next time. But hey, I love you guys, I will catch you next week with maybe something cool… maybe.

No comments: