Thursday, November 1, 2007


June 27
I have been waiting on the website to get up today, but it took forever and I have but a few mins to say hello so I am. I wont be sending a email to pres cuz I need to go to Kiev today for interviews and I have no time. Not too much going on. We are doing a lot of finding. I am doing about 90% of all doors to work on my language. Its still really hard I speak very badly, but I understand a lot more then I can speak. A man figged us on the way to our apartment - its like the finger but Russian/Ukrainian.But I love this little city so much I want to stay here for 2 transfers at least. The work is on fire and we almost had to change apartments and move to the ghetto, but I don’t have to now, so woot! But anyhow I love you all! Talk to you later.
The Pic is of Elder Aird and I at the Vaskevich family's house.

No comments: