Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wednesday, November 7, 2007



цекаво мені (interesting to me) but not much time to write today.


Surprise...we lost the a senior couple and gained sisters for 10 days...interesting. I have been busy fixing the Internet problems of the Hinkls in our district. They are senior missionaries and are wonderful, but we have been using a lot of our time to help them and that's what President Davis wants us to do. They are our first priority because they are helping the organization of the church in the area, so if we help them, they help us in the long run with retention.


Well, the weather this week has been fun, around 0-2C (about 32-36F). Not bad. We had our first snow of the winter and it was a teaser...it melted after a few hours. It has been a bit icy and next Monday we are looking at about -6C (about 21F) as a low with snow off and on. It sounds great to me!


I cant think of much else right now. I am in a rush this morning and have to leave as soon as I upload this last pic. I have the first snow of the season and me this morning at the Hinkl's apartment about to fix their Internet.


An interesting thing I learned this week in cooking - you can use Sprite instead of milk when making pancakes and they turn out amazing!

No comments: