Sunday, November 30, 2008

Monday, November 24, 2008



Well hello everybody!

We just finished a wonderful zone conference. An Elder was next to me and said, "That's kind of weird," and I said, "What?" and he pointed at our notes. They were titled, "Last Zone Conference," (mine) and "First Zone Conference" (his). Interesting! It was a really good Conference where I managed to get just less than 1 hour of sleep the night of, and did not sleep a wink before I made it there. I can't sleep on transport very easily. I wish it was a night train where we could sleep 8ish hours between travel. It's so much better. I love sleeping on trains.

Conference was good. We went over a few really good things that nobody likes doing, mainly contacting. I do it, but it is just so ineffective. They tried to go over the importance of it and not just trying to teach every contact (which i try not to do right off - i like to lead into it...people are less defensive).

Other than that, nothing too crazy going on. Church was fun. I was asked to talk, not given a time limit until the day of, and he said 10 minutes. I went 20, which was good. There was one person that did not come and give their talk, so it worked out great.

The weather is finally snowy and cold, but today it will melt a lot. There have been tons of ice and will be more tonight, with the sun melting the snow and it freezing tonight. Other than that, I think I will cut you short this week on info. I am really nudno {boring} this week. lol

PICS
pic - what my comp had for breakfast
pic - scary sign
pic - me and comps on a day train from Rivne to Lviv
video - the first good day of snow
video - me and my comps



{That's how I got the last video...weird :)}

No comments: