Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday, December 1, 2008




Ok, so videos - I sent one of bowling and one of a cute puppy that wanted to run away with me.

pics - Two from Thanksgiving dinner. You can not see the salad or the pie or the sweet rolls and ice cream and maybe a few other things...I may have forgotten some things. Next two - in a cool restaurant called 'Hunter.' I ate brains! Fried brains! It was ok.

I am so short on time this week that I will probably not not write much. This Internet place rocks, and they have a very interesting way to access my usb, but I got it working.

BTW, the Holiday dinner ROCKED. It was so good. You would be proud. I had more fun this your than last year, although I did watch "Remember the Titans" last year. :)

What else can I say? I am almost out of time. I love you guys!




{EIGHT days until Cody gets home!!!! ~h}

No comments: