Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday, November 10, 2008





I have a new nickname - it's now "Grandpa" because, well I am old. But the real reason is I am a really good storyteller apparently. I kind of like it.

So yeah...things that have happened this week - we got a man with a baptismal date! A really cool young man and it sounds like there is more potential here for another one, so we will see.

So, I might be getting a 2nd companion here in Zhytomyr, so that sounds like fun. I have no idea who it is though, so we will see. I think I know who it is.

And I am sorry, but i was having problems with the lady here so I am going to cut this short today.

Ok, so pics I am sending -
Lunch I made one day. It looks like someone puked in a bowl, but it's rather good. It's noodles, eggs, tomatoes, kolbasa, and spices. I once added chicken, but not this time.
A car that was broken down in the center of the street. Yeah, lame.
A park - its getting cold here now. Ice is on the street everywhere there is water.
This piece of paper is a list of fines if you break something, like the TV is 9,000 greven if you break one!
A pic of the district last P-day bowling. It was way tight. People watched us bowl. They had come up to us and wanted to teach us how to bowl. I was like, "where we are from they are everywhere. We know what we are doing!" They watched us most of the time, and after I was asked how to I put so much spin on it. It was dang funny.

No comments: