Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday, September 8, 2008

Since Cody couldn't upload pics, I decide to upload an oldie but goodie. :)
Cody & Heather, Wrightwood, January 2006



Ok, for this week, it started off cool with a sports day on Preparation day, then I had a sore throat on Tuesday. On Wednesday for district meeting, it about killed me. I had a cough and a head ache, runny nose, sore throat. I was on an exchange, but that left me inside the apartment almost all week. My numbers* got cut in half. It sucks. I feel lame. I did not do anything cool at all this week, but I got lots of rest, which should set my energy levels higher. It's easier to wake up now, even though I am still a little sick. The last time I spent most of the week in my apartment, I was way energized when I got out again.

Something silly - Ok, me and my companion shaved our arms with an epilator! It hurt so bad, but my arms are so smooth...wow! And my companion had like, the thickest hair I have ever seen, and his arms are still a tiny bit red. We did it on Tuesday last week, so wow.

My computer sucks this week...it wont let me put pictures on it for some reason. So, no photos this week. Next week I will get something on there.

I love you guys! Until next week!

*Numbers are goals that a companionship sets for themselves each week, and at the end of the week they compare numbers to see if they made their goals. Since he was sick and unable to go outside, they were unable to contact people and share the gospel, so he feels guilty that they didn't meet their goals this week.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Hey Elder Cody, it's Jessi, Heather's best friend and now one of yours- it comes with the territory- you understand. I've been enjoying your blog and I thought I'd leave a little comment for ya. Sorry you were sick this week, but at least you got nice, smooth arms out of it. Way to make the best of things! Keep being a great missionary! You're doing super job!