Sunday, September 14, 2008

Buki update for Cody

Ethan (Buki) had his third birthday on Friday, and we had a family party for him tonight. I took a ton of pictures and videos as a good aunt should and I wanted to share a couple with Cody.


Cody and Ethan have a special bond, and Cody would always buy Ethan goldfish crackers. I bought some for Ethan on Cody's behalf, and he enjoyed them very much!
Here are just a few of the photos from my stay in Palmdale -
My brother Derek with his 2 boys, Ethan and Tai (Derek owns a Dojo and was in his "work clothes")
My other brother Nathan with the boys...Cody is not going to recognize this mountain man! We keep trying to convince him to shave and get a hair cut!
Tai in the baby bounce house...he loved it!
Ethan with his cupcake tower than my mom & I "designed". He had a "Cars" theme for his birthday...he loved it!

I gave Ethan a race car for his birthday. He is getting to be such a big boy!

We had a fun time this weekend, and we missed Cody very much, but we know he is where he is supposed to be and we are so proud of him! We love you!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I remember cutting Nathan's hair in my backyard in P-Dale. I didn't think the haircut was SO bad that he'd never get one again! Ten-year-old boys are so picky! And what the . . .Derek's a dad?! I mean, I knew that, but I haven't SEEN it yet. Cute! And Cody, don't feel bad. I wasn't invited either. :)