Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday, July 7, 2008



Hello! What's new this week...well, I got my package from Heather and I had an exchange. Other than that we had a normal week of lessons. Oh, and we got the opportunity to go to the dentist. My companion needed to have some work done. We have to go tomorrow as well to finish. Wow, I have seen the inside of a few of the Ukrainian dentist's office, but this one was just like an American dental office, and heck they even spoke English! So cool!

We have seen some progress with some investigators. I don't have time to give all the details of whats going on, but we are working hard and they are doing well. The members are so willing to help us right now, and that's so wonderful.

No photos today...ok, I will send 3! We had a companionship exchange. Elder Lewis, my old companion, and Elder Larson came over for a day. That was sweet to do work with him again. I got to see that Buki loves me... but his hand writing looks a lot like Heathers! =Ю And last, there was a holiday like Constitution Day or something, so center Kiev had no cars driving on it and I did not have to walk through the underpass like normal to get to and from the office/metro.

This week you're getting cut short - we have a busy day, so talk to you later! Папа!! (Bye!!)

No comments: