Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday, July 21, 2008




What's new this week? Well, there is a first time for everything. Our investigator said she was not feeling well, so we got "sobakoovale" (that's Ukrainian - we turned dog in to a verb and put it in past tense) at her baptism! So yeah, she did not show up! But other new things; we found a cool old Russian building in our area, so I got a pic of me in front. We went to a member's house where the 2 year old thought it necessary to give me all of her toys. I took the picture even before she could give them all to me. Elder Eskelsen (my old companion) had a birthday, so that's his birthday shirt that a few elders made for him. And yes, that is a bottle of Fanta that is almost empty. Yes, it's that good. It says "Fanta World Taste from Africa - Apple." It's so good! And with it are two McDonald's toys... I had 2 happy meals this week!

Other then that, I am healthy. The weather is getting really hot, but I have managed to keep our apartment below 80 degrees. It hit 79.5. I find if it hits 80, I can't sleep.

That's about all that's new that I can think of right now. Papa!!!

No comments: