Thursday, July 31, 2008

Monday, July 28, 2008



What can I say...transfers are coming up, and I don't know whats going to happen. Am I staying, am I going? I don't know. I am OK with it ether way. If I stay I want to stay with Elder Imangazi. If I go I hope I go to to a place out West, or go to one of my favorite places. Wow, I need to make notes of what happened. We went to a really cool celo/village.
OK pics - I got up at 6am, made breakfast, got in the shower, got dressed, ate breakfast, had plenty of time, and forgot to shave. I was out the door before I noticed, so that's me unshaven for once. Next, a mom, her 2 daughters and one's husband in a celo. And last, me spoiling a dog with some scratching. And there's a short video, and I say something in Ukrainian, but it's not important. The view is beautiful.

We had an investigator show up to a Sacrament Meeting for the first time. She wants to get baptized, but she will have to have a few lessons first. She is the wife of a church member and they have a cute little girl. So cool!

OK, this week I am cutting it short, so PAPA! I love you all!

No comments: