Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday, June 9, 2008



OK, what to say....you all want to know what I did for my Birthday. I played Football, and no, not American. We played with these guys from Nigeria. It was lots of fun.


On my preparation day we played American Football, we played basketball, and we played Ultimate Frisbee. I got a can of root beer from a member in the International Branch, and there is a familiar picture...yes, the kvac* is back on the street, and it is even better then last year's kvac!


Next week I promise I will start with this email, so I will have a full, wonderful letter, because I feel bad that I feel like I am leaving you all in the dark with this here. I promise to write this first so I don't run out of time!


I love you all and I will talk more next week! Thanks for the birthday love! PAPA!


*Kvac is that fermented bread drink that Heather thinks is nasty, but obviously Cody has some Ukrainian blood, because he loves it! :) ~Heather

No comments: