Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday June 2, 2008




Happy Birthday to my brothers Kyle and Hoss! Sorry I'm not there! Next year I will be there, I swear! Ok, I know it's bad to swear. Moving on...

This week was cool! I found Imported Dr.Pepper! You will see it in the pics!

There was a baptism in the Ward, an 8-year-old. It was on Saturday. It was lots of fun. I sent pics. The group photo has some of us that were there. Of the five ladies, the mother is second from the left (Zhenya) and the young man was Nazar, the youngest you see, right in the middle.

The baptism was at the ward building at the Temple Site. I put a small video on there and a pic of the Temple progress. It was announced to be built in 1998, but construction started less then a year ago. Gotta love that Ukrainian red tape!

Ok, I really want to write more, but we are meeting with a less-active young man to have lunch and play some sports, so I am off. I will try to have better planned emails in the coming weeks.
Ok, I love you all! I am off!

No comments: