Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday, October 27, 2008



Sorry, I am rushed this week - transfers.

Well, what can I say? We had a tight district. I'm sad I have to leave.

Pictures - The sister who just got baptized with the sisters, Elder Ward leading her into the font, & last my district - me with Elder Eskelsen (with his leg on me), my companion Elder Ward is under Elder Cummings, and then Sister Yashenkova and then Sister Mills.

Ok, then you get a video (if it works...it should work just fine, but anyway). The video has a few things on there that are important, so thats cool. I like the city I am going to, Zhitomer. Hear the pronunciation and you will be fine, but yes, I was getting an ulcer and I am now fixing it with meds. Thats about it.

I am running out of time. I hate this Internet place so much. It's so slow. But anyway, I have to run. I am so sorry!

No comments: