Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday, October 13, 2008

I am really short on time, so I am only sending photos and descriptions - I know, I am lame. Sorry!
My companion Elder Ward reading, with the changing of the seasons in the background.
"Grown- up Claw Machine" - yeah, that's how they deal with people parked in the wrong place here
That's a nice car!
Center Kiev - walking home after General Conference, first session.
My first win of 'Risk' ever!
Comics created by some elders...they were funny.


Me with a kid named Kirill on my neck. He thought that while I was kneeling he could climb on me. He was surprised when I lifted him. He is 16 and dang tall.
Our banana bread making day
Me, with my companion and the sisters in my district in the background. It was an emergency drill and we were gathering at the stairwell.

That's all for now. I love you all! Papa!

No comments: