Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday, October 6, 2008

Ok...so what's new this week? You probably know a lot already from General Conference - there's going to be a Temple going up in Rome! Tell me that's not crazy! The talks were so amazing. I have never seen a conference quite like this one. President Eyring's talk was amazing, especially how the idea that serving will get easier after a mission or with time. That was funny. I think every person here laughed a bit.

We had 2 exchanges this week. It was lots of fun. I spent a lot of time without my regular companion, off doing other things. I got to go with Elder Rector; he is a cool kid. He was born in Ukraine and was adopted by Americans when he was 4 years old. I also went off with Elder Eskelsen for 48 hours. That was fun. I went to Brovary - I loved it there so much! I saw one of my families that I love. They were way tight. And an old investigator, I played soccer with him, and it was so fun. I did not score, but we won. I destroyed my body though...I am so sore now. My right leg got so worked that I can still barely lift it, and it happened on Saturday. Not only that, but I got the ball away from the opposite team and passed it to Radik, and he tried to clear it, and it got me right in the chin. My jaw hurts a bit, but its all good.

This crazy thing happened - I was in a parking lot to get some things printed off for English class, and I saw a disturbance in the parking lot. This man came out with a baseball bat and then started to get loud and put the bat in the other man's car a bit, then started like this front passenger, then back right, then back left get out. Then the driver and his passenger got out and they were all huge. The guy with the bat then got scared fast, and the driver grabbed him by the ears, moved him a bit, calmly said a few words, smacked him on the cheek, and let the man walk away. Moral here - don't get road rage. That could have gone real bad.

And dang, I am sorry, I love sending pics, but these computers don't seem to want to read my card reader anymore. Its lame. My friend Elder Taylor is not here to let me use his. ;_;<---crying

Hey, I will end this for today. I love you all!

I miss you all з чосом я буду бачити вас
(with time i will see you)

No comments: