Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hi there! Its me Goki again and and we have had one good week! We had a baptism and so did the sisters. It was great, although this week I have not been feeling too well, and so I have had 1 and 1/2 sick days in the apartment almost. But I have felt much better today, so hopefully everything goes well. I get a phone call for Mother's Day, so as usual you get less email this week, but I will send a video of what we did last Prep Day. Yeah, we have a sweet park in town with a roller coaster. Its not Magic Mountain or anything, but you get a small feel with this short video of my district (just elders, not the sisters) and of the ride. My companion is front right; he is funny, right?


Sorry about the photos last week! This PC place uses a different zip format I think, so about that I will have to figure something out.

No comments: