Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday, May 14, 2008




Sorry...computer problems...my original email was deleted and I have to do another, so I only have time to attach and explain my pics.

First we have my last District photo. Second, I went to the Carpathian Mountains last week and this is a end shot after we all made it. Yes, it was windy, rainy, sunny, and it hailed until I had a brain freeze, but it was worth it, every step up there and back. The last shot is one of the many wonderful views along the way that we got to witness.

That's all I have time for... I hate my email sometimes.

*NOTE FROM HEATHER* We got to talk to Cody last Sunday, so we have a little more information. He is getting transferred today. He doesn't know where to yet. He is getting a new Mission President in June. His Preperation Days are changing from every Wednesday to every Monday starting next week! He is very happy and loves Ukraine and the Ukrainian people. The language is tough of course, but he's comfortable with it and conversing well with people.
Make sure you click on the pictures so they get show up actual size to be able to enjoy the scenery and see more detail. You can also save them to your computer by right clicking and choosing "save picture." Enjoy!

No comments: