Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday, March 12, 2008





Well, like always I am rushed. We have an investigator that needs to be met within 20 mins and so I have but a few minutes to tell you about my week.


We had an exchange and I went with the 3 week old missionary to a small city 3 hour south. It was hard for him and I didn't translate while we were there,but he did understand a lot of what was said. It was cool... the family down there is one of the strongest in this area but they just live so far away, so we held a sacrament down there. It was lots of fun and luckily it was done in Ukrainian. It was almost done in Russian, but i said something because Russian is hard for me and almost impossible to the new missionary. I took a pic of him sleeping on the bus on the way there, and one of him at the bus station not really knowing what was going on. :) It was tons of fun.


We had a Zone Conference that was great. We spoke about 80% in Russian and Ukrainian (mostly Ukrainian) and it was lots of fun. I took a pic of the way we went there. Sorry its so blurry, but the bus was running late and we had to rush and we have bumpy roads.
And I have a pic of my companion and I at our investigator's house. He has a solid baptismal date for the 22nd of March (or 22ого березня). He is a great guy that found us at a perfect time. More things have happened this week, but maybe you will have to hear about them another way...I am out of time!

No comments: