Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hello everyone! I am just saying 'hi' and 'I love you' and I hope you are all doing well!

I am doing great! This week was the first time I had to teach the whole hour in a lesson! There was a weird thing where the other Elders had a lesson to teach, but my companion and Elder Hurst of the other companionship had to be in a meeting. So the new missionary and I went to teach the lesson. The new missionary is very limited to what he could say and they had to have 2 on the lesson, so I took Elder Hurst's place and gave a lesson that was not planned. It went well though!
Man, I do not like pigeons! The other day I saw 2 kids dropping food and having like 50 pigeons follow them down the road. It was really cool. I've never seen them do this before... I hope they led them to a trap or something! :) And it has been weird weather this week... for example today its snowing and I see the sun out.

I wish I had more time, but I don't. Next week I will work harder to give you guys a better message!


UPDATE -- Cody didn't take that picture...I googled it just to jazz up the entry...sorry! :) ~Heather

No comments: