Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday, March 5, 2008




I found out that I am a Jedi today...I will show you in a pic. I think it's cool and even though I am a Jedi, I still get burned when baking in the kitchen. :) I think the Branch President's kids are cute... Slavic, the older one and Lubamir, the younger one. Those are my pics for the week.

But anyhow I am doing well. I have found that I love waking up early! I wake up 30 mins earlier then normal and I just feel so energized. I get extra things done around the apartment and I get a wonderful workout. I am now seeing the fruit of my workouts.. how is that not cool? Or in Ukrainian... yak ne krutee?

Well this week will be a good one - I have Zone Conference this week, so I will have a wonderful time I know it. If you want to know about my language, this has been my best month so far. I have learned a lot, memorized scriptures, and other things. I've had my most effective studies and I think it's partly due to getting up early. I am more alert in the morning.

I would like to say more this week, but my email has been tripping out on me and I am losing my emails. I will do more next week. I love you all! Until next week...I will have a better update.

No comments: