Monday, January 21, 2008

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Well, I am short on time, but let me tell you about my week. It is a bit crazy. I have been all over the place, like Kiev, on a few trains, in Ivano, in a nearby celo and in L'viv for Zone Conference. ZC was great. We talked about a few subjects; one was baptism. I am really feeling good about it. We have 1 new baptismal commitment since I got here and we have 2 more planned. I think we could get 4 commitments with all the people we have! It will be hard, but it's something I know can be done. My new companion is wonderful. He is the most obedient companion I have ever had. It's hard to keep up with him. It's really very hard while I am sick, but I am getting better fast. I am short on time. I wanted to upload a video, but it was barely too big, so I will do it next week. Dang. I love you all! Will talk next week.

No comments: