Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday, April 23, 2008



So the week... not too much to say. It was fun though!

There was a senior couple here, The Kings, that served here before I started my mission. They visited from Wednesday to Monday. It was cool. They are from London and sound like Brits. It was fun; their son just got married to a Ukrainian girl the week earlier. They had a reception here at the church. We brought our investigator, had a lesson, then went down to the 2nd floor where the party was. It was lots of fun. We could have stayed because we had an investigator there, but we went off into a part of the city that missionaries don't go to often. Its like a village inside the city. That's what it looks like. There were lots of pretty flowers and stuff, barking dogs; small, and big and scary. I have pics with flowers; some nice old people gave them to me and Elder Horn. All 3 companionships went there, so you see a shot of them. The weather has been crazy - it's hard to contact when its raining with thunder and lightning on the street. We do what we can though. You all saw my pic where I forgot my umbrella - yeah, I was in the rain only 10 mins that day without an umbrella and I was soaked! Often people don't have umbrellas and people don't go out on the street to hang out if there is rain. I don't want to go on a tangent, so I'll end that there.
Please enjoy the pics! Until next week! ;-Þ

No comments: