Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday, August 11, 2008




To those that want to know, I am healthy, happy, and still in Kiev. I think I told you in my last letter that I was staying in Kiev, but now it's for sure. I moved into my new place on the 6th floor in the Voskrasensky Ward. It's nicer than my last apartment on the 2nd floor in my last area. We have had a few days of exchanges due to transfers, but it's all good. We finally got back to work. I came into the area and found that we have one person with a baptismal date, and we got one more as of Saturday! It's SO cool! I am happy. My investigator in my last area is going to get baptized on the same day as one of our investigators, and it will be in our church building. It's rad. I am now on the other side of Kiev, away from the Temple Site, but it's all good.
So... info about my companion. I have a pic I am sending. He is in the sunglasses that a member had on. His name is Elder Ward. He is rad. He will be red-shirting for BYU Football when he gets home. It's cool.

The pic with me and that other Elder is a new zone leader. He is cool, and next there is a pic out in front of the mission office with elders and sisters that were there. It's always fun on transfer days! And last is a pic of me just now in the Internet Cafe with a T-shirt on and a haircut from my new companion. Not bad.

I am running out of time so I have to cut this short - no choice on my side. I love you all! Thanks for taking an interest! PAPA!

No comments: